11/27/2015

Take a week off from Facebook!

Hi! I'm not bad today.

Do you have your Facebook? Almost all of you have one.So do I. 
How often do you access Facebook?
I think I've been spending too much time on Facebook.
I just watch how my friends are doing.

Sometimes Facebook is kind of annoying. Honestly.
Because all the friends' lives seem extremely fantastic...
And mine? It's just as usual. I'm jealous. 
Lovely dinner party, reunion, wedding......

Do I really have to know all about these?

Yeah, they're my friends. I know them.
But I don't want to watch them everyday (maybe every hour or minute)
I want to see them and have a nice conversation.





So, I decided to stay away from Facebook.
I've already deleted the Facebook app from my iphone.
I won't open Facebook. 
Today is the first day. I'll definitely do this for a week.

How long will it last? I don't know.
I hope this would work well and have a great effect on me.

I happened to find this article on my favorite blog.
This article is about the psychological experiment.
And Here's what happened to the people stopped using SNS.




This is Why You Should Quit Facebook For One Week

After the week, people in the ‘treatment’ group reported all sorts of miraculous improvements:
  • A better social life.
  • Finding it easier to concentrate.
  • Being in a better mood.
  • Wasting less time.
Instead of using Facebook, people found better things to do: they talked to each other, they called their family, they felt much calmer.


Now I'm looking forward to my change.
What will happen to me without Facebook?
Oh I really want to feel calmer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment