11/28/2015

My Russian Blash-up Project

I'd like to blash up my Russian.
I already know how to read and pronounce. I used to know the basic words and grammar, but I don't remember that much.

Here's my challenge.

Goal: Daily conversation, Tweet in Russian, Make Russian friends, Read easy articles
  1. Memorize Basic daily conversation 
  2. Memorize basic words
  3. Start Twitter in  Russian
  4. Read one Russian grammar book and pick up essential rules. Memorize the key phrases.
  5. Keep up with the work

First, I need to focus on 1&2. I should spare short time on them. Let's just try them in 5 days. 

I need time to prepare the list of the basic daily conversation and words. I know that there're already many useful lists online. But I'd rather make it by myself. I think I'm good at learning foreign languages. So I want to share my methods someday.  


This Russian blash-up project is the very first step for my life work. If I was born for some reason, this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment