Hi! I'm pretty good today.
3 months have passed since I became a housewife. These 3 months I go shopping everyday. I didn't waste money. I just got what my husband and I need. Like vegetables, meat, fish, bread, paper and so on...
I've been spending much money. And, I don't earn it. I am a big consumer!! I found out that I'm uncomfortable with it. So I'll try to go shopping less often.
Here's my new rule.
Shop only once in 2 days.
It isn't very hard. I just have to figure out what we need in 2 days.
I don't know if it works. But I'll try. And this is the first week.
I didn't shop anything yesterday. That gave me some free time.
I started this blog yesterday. I could spent time on the things I've wanted to do for long.
This was a breakthrough.
I have a lot of things I want to do. But for some reason, I haven't tried.
Maybe I don't have enough time. Maybe I'm always too sleepy.
However, Life doesn't last forever.
If I have something on my bucket list, I should try right away.
I shouldn't wait for the right time.
I won't be ready for that.
I should just make up my mind and kick start whatever I want.
I love to change.
This shopping rule gives me more time. That's fantastic.
Nothing is more important than time.
Thank you for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment